Monday, September 05, 2005

 

Hurricane Update

Hi to all:

Just to let everyone know we are in Tunica, MS standing by for the OK to go back home, which will be some time as of today.

I went to Slidell last Wednesday to check on things. We are some of the fortunate one to have a house to go to. In our area of town, there was no flooding. Lots of wind, which I estimate at 120-130 mph, leveled a lot of trees and power lines. We have no electricity or sewerage, but ironically, have water. The house survived with superficial damage to the roof. One tree down and two that will have to be removed. All else is well. I wish I could say the same of others.

In the midst of all of this, we have been blessed with meeting some of the most wonderful people in the world. I have one hell of a story to tell you and will when time allows.

All take care and look forward to blogging regularly again.

Max

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?